Boat Handling (PC)
Date(s) - 16/03/2020 - 17/03/2020
Places Still Available : 2
Type of Sail :
Boathandling is an informal, rather than RYA certificated, two day course intended to improve PYC members’ skills and confidence manoeuvring our yachts in close quarters, such as in and around marinas. This will give you plenty of opportunity to practice getting on to and off of berths, going ahead and astern, with and against the current, and with the wind coming from any direction.
Applying For A Place On Training Course:
- The Training Officer and Trainer for the Course assess requests for Training.
- You can request a place by completing the booking form below.
- The Training Officer informs Bookings Officer who then requests a deposit of £20/person/day to be paid to the Club Treasurer within 3 days.
- All bookings will be Provisional until the Treasurer confirms receipt of the funds.
- If you are not selected you can either cancel your booking or remain on the Provisional list to be considered if a substitute is required.