Role and Responsibilities
- Causes such books of account to be kept as are necessary to give a true and accurate view of the state of finances of the Club and in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Act.
- Administers such insurance policy or policies as may be needed to fully protect the interests of the Club, its assets, Officers and members.
- Prepares the annual budget for ratification by the Sailing Committee and Management Committee.
- Operates the Club bank accounts.
- Monitors the financial progress of the Club throughout the year.
- Administers the Subscription Discount Scheme and keeps a register of all subscribers, and those wishing to be repaid.