To provide support to the Rear Commodore – Sailing with the running of the Sailing Committee.
Rear Commodore – Sailing (RC-S)
- To work with the RC-S to run the Sailing Committee.
- To agree with the RC-S the annual schedule of Sailing Committee meetings.
- To identify and book suitable venues for these meetings.
- To agree with the RC-S the annual objectives and agenda for all meetings.
- To inform members of meeting dates and venues and to collate and circulate the agenda and any associated paperwork.
- To take notes at each meeting, then produce and circulate minutes to all SC members and the PYC Company Secretary for consideration at the Management Committee.
- To maintain a log of SC decisions reached by email debate/voting in between scheduled SC meetings.